SPORTS PSYCHOLOGY COACHING
Sports Performance – Mastering the Mental Game
” I work with clients to change a challenging life into an amazing journey.”
— Dr. Marsha Ferrick, Sports Psychologist
Dr. Ferrick Specializes in Mastering the
To master the art of riding, the rider must master the muscle, mind, and spirit of the self, and also master the muscle, mind, and spirit of the horse.
Mastering both self and horse is a challenge that few other athletes must meet so sports psychology is especially beneficial for riders.
As equestrians we often forget that we as well as the horse are in training and as the horse’s development in muscle, mind and spirit may limit our success, our own lack of development in muscle, mind, and spirit will also limit the horse.
The development of mastery for horses and riders includes both plateaus and peaks. Sports psychology enables riders to tolerate and understand the
plateaus as necessary for both horse and rider in order to develop the muscle memory needed to advance. The peaks help encourage us to keep going!
Sports Psychology Coaching is Powerful for
- Individuals Struggling with Competitive Performance Anxiety
- Amateur Athletes, Hobbyists, and Professionals
- Individuals Desiring Greater Performance Results
- Individuals Struggling with Self Defeating Habits
- Athletes Desiring to Improve Sports Performance Outcomes
A Sports Psychologist Can Help You…
- Focus with Intention on Thoughts and Mindset
- Learn to be Fully Present of Your Conscious Experience
- Relax At Will
- Develop Practice Techniques Utilizing Vivid Mental Imagery
- Embrace the Willingness to Perform at the Edge of Your Potential
- Learn techniques to Embrace Coaching & Demands of Your Sport
Dr. Ferrick is a life coach and sports psychologist that works with Athletes in all Sports to develop mental and emotional skills to perform at the top of their game.
Subscribe to receive Newsletters and a Free eBook