It is not unusual for a child to get upset or angry, but when does this anger begin to represent a problem? The first step a parent or guardian can take is to seek help from a professional counselor. A certified psychologist can help the parents and child, often more quickly, with identifying the source of the anger, and the child will feel like they have been heard in a supportive environment, free of judgment or predisposition.

Read More